1. Foot Traffic – You need to consider how much traffic there is on that carpet. If you have it at near the entrance of a Casino in Las Vegas, then expect a lot of traffic and frequent visit of the carpet cleaning Las Vegas companies.
2. Stain Resistance – Consider where you’re going to lay this carpet. If it’s in the dining room then stronger stain resistance is required.
3. Rating – There is a rating of 1 to 5 for carpets, with 5 is the highest rating. However, 1 to 4 ratings are to be used in a home.
4. Wool Carpets – The best and highest quality is a wool carpet. It’s expensive but out-performs any other man made carpet. Best to be used in the bedroom.
5. Man Made Carpets – Best choice for heavy traffic and commercial use like a San Diego business. Nylon would be best for durability and stain resistance to save you money on carpet cleaning San Diego services.
6. Polyester Carpets – It’s another good carpet for easy to clean and repels water. It has the feel of wool but much much less expensive.
7. Color Choice – It depends on how often you’d like to clean your carpet. Light color tends to give the impression of larger space and dark color gives the cozy feel that many Las Vegas casinos use. Also, fewer calls to the Las Vegas carpet cleaners for service.
There you go! The 7 steps to help you select the ideal carpet.